Changes from the Book
Following the chronology of the books, Jolyon Wagg doesn't appear until The Calculus Affair, but as the TV series episodes of The Calculus Affair, which aired before The Seven Crystal Balls, Jolyon's appearance is credible when the episodes are viewed in that order.
- Colin O'Meara - Tintin, Harbour Master,Guard#2
- Susan Roman - Snowy
- David Fox - Captain Haddock
- Wayne Robson - Professor Calculus
- John Stocker - Detective Thompson
- Dan Hennessey - Detective Thomson
- Vernon Chapman - Nestor
- Maureen Forrester - Bianca Castafiore
- Tony Rosato - Inspector Chambers
- Peter Meech - Radio Announcer
- Terry Klassen - Bruno the Magician
- Richard Newman - Professor Hercules Tarragon
- Daran Norris - General Alcazar,Hippodrome Announcer,Doctor Midge
- Garry Chalk - Jolyon Wagg,Delivery Man
- Tim Gunn - Professor Sanders-Hardiman
- Robert Constanzo - Mark Falconer's Chauffeur.
- Jim Ward - Inspector Jackson,Guard#1
- When Tintin borrow's Haddock's binoculars and uses them, part of General Alcazar's strap is missing.
- As the yellow ball comes in through the chimney and goes around Professor Calculus, it show's him sitting next to the fireplace when it should be Rascar Capac. (The animation of this segment differs from that of the intro, given that the intro uses test animation.)
- At the end of part one when Tintin states that the curse of Rascar Capac has come true, Inspector Chambers' coat is navy. Similarly, his hair is black when he falls after breaking the door down.