|Unit Director(s)||Peter Hudecki|
|Storyboard Artist(s)||Damien Millereau|
|Orig. airdate||20 & 27 July 1992|
|Episode no.||29 & 30|
Changes from the BookEdit
Following the chronology of the books, Jolyon Wagg doesn't appear until The Calculus Affair, but as the TV series episodes of The Calculus Affair, which aired before The Seven Crystal Balls, Jolyon's appearance is credible when the episodes are viewed in that order.
- Colin O'Meara - Tintin, Harbour Master
- Susan Roman - Snowy
- David Fox - Captain Haddock
- Wayne Robson - Professor Calculus
- John Stocker - Detective Thompson
- Dan Hennessey - Detective Thomson
- Vernon Chapman - Nestor
- Maureen Forrester - Bianca Castafiore
- Peter Meech - Radio Announcer
Production errors Edit
- When Tintin borrow's Haddock's binoculars and uses them, part of Ramon Zarate's strap is missing.
- As the yellow ball comes in through the chimney and goes around Professor Calculus, it show's him sitting next to the fireplace when it should be Rascar Capac. (The animation of this segment differs from that of the intro)
- At the end of part one when Tintin states that the curse of Rascar Capac has come true, Inspector Chambers' coat is black.